7 days left
Our client is a leading Tier1 construction contractor with a reputation for quality of build and an ability to deliver projects on time and to budget.
Due to the implementation of a bold growth strategy and succession planning they would now like to appoint a Regional Director for the South UK.
- Will report to the Group MD and have full autonomy for the region.
- Will work closely with the Commercial Leader to ensure that current margins are maintained.
- Will liaise with clients at a high level.
- Will oversee the Operational/Project leaders on delivery and quality.
- Will be of degree education and have a track record of working in the UK construction industry.
- Will be keen to take responsibility for a Region with a view to moving to more senior role within a given time period.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting RED/68/48 to Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been
Apply for Regional Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly