Snr Tax Accountant / Specialist
7 days left
Well-established Financial Advisory Consultancy in the Mayfair part of London is looking for an experienced and qualified Tax Advisor to join its firm.
The successful candidate will be advising directors of large multinationals, business owners and high net worth individuals. She/he will report directly to the partners and will manage directly a portfolio of clients.
The main areas of involvement will include:
- UK Self Assessment Income Tax Returns
- Taxation of UK Resident Non Domiciled individuals including but not limited to pre-immigration planning, the application of the Remittance Basis, Overseas Workday Relief
- Capital tax planning, including inheritance tax and trusts
- Drafting instructions to Tax Barristers/QCs
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Remuneration planning including share incentivisation schemes
- Structuring of Real Estate acquisition and disposal transactions
- Supporting the wider tax function of the firm, reporting directly to the Partners and supervision/training of junior staff
- Candidates must have extensive experience in a client-facing Tax advisory / accounting role, preferably from an Accounting Practice
- Candidate must have a professional accounting qualification, ideally CTA, ACA or ATT
- You must be smart, hard-working and professional and must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well time management and orgnisational skills.
Apply for Snr Tax Accountant / Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly