FP&A Manager - Lloyds Insurer
7 days left
A leading Lloyds insurer currently undergoing change is looking for an experienced FP&A Manager for a 12 month contract.
You will lead the FP&A function looking at all aspects of planning, forecasting and financial analysis. As well as driving the team you will also be expected to develop new FP&A tools and processes as necessary.
Some of your duties will include:
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators
- Develop, oversee and manage planning, forecasting and modelling tools
- Produce monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Provide syndicate annual plan and quarterly forecast figures to the syndicate finance team for use in Lloyd's reports.
- Produce return on capital analysis for existing and new business.
You will need to be a qualified accountant with extensive experience in the FP&A space with a strong background in Insurance (Insurance is essential). Experience in the Lloyds market would be very advantageous. Knowledge of US GAAP and Anaplan is also ideal. Please apply for more detail.
Apply for FP&A Manager - Lloyds Insurer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly