Deputy Director of HR & OD
5 days left
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust has over 6,000 staff proudly serving a million people locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. We are the best performing Trust in London for a number of key performance metrics.
Chelsea & Westminster’s HR & OD division is about to start a new chapter under the leadership of a newly appointed Executive Director of Human Resources and Organisational Development. As part of this, we are now looking to attract an excellent Deputy Director of People and Organisational Development, which will be joining at a time when there is a real opportunity to shape the agenda going forward and where its people agenda is a key focus from the Board.
We have a simple, but ambitious vision for our people, which is to have the best employee experience nationally. This is a goal that matches the aspirations of our organisation.
- You will play a critical role in enabling the delivery of excellent healthcare services by developing and driving a high-performance HR & OD team.
- You will take a crucial leadership role in the development and delivery of large scale ‘game changers’ in the organisation such as talent management, health & well-being initiatives, digital innovation and equality, diversity and inclusion.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified human resource’s professional
- Have a significant amount of experience in senior HR roles in an organisation of comparable complexity and scale
- With obvious leadership credentials, you will have the interpersonal skills and track record to inspire your team to achieve and exceed performance targets
- Be values driven and have the ability to inspire others
We welcome applications from within and outside of the NHS. Please get in touch with Pete Marshall from MLC Partners for a more detailed and confidential conversation.
Apply for Deputy Director of HR & OD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly