Currently recruiting for a number 2 finance role - a broad Financial Controllers position reporting directly to the Finance Director. You will be asked to manage a team of 4 directly as well as support across all finance and commercial finance activities.
Reporting directly to an experienced and passionate Finance Director you will be asked to take on the following key responsibilities:
- Management of a team of 4 direct reports
- Work directly with the auditors to ensure statutory accounts and tax requirements are fulfilled
- Quarterly management accounts and forecasts
- Consolidate the quarterly board pack for issue to the board
- Review of month end accounts and sales responsibilities
- Cash flow planning and analysis
- Support with budgeting, forecasting, planning and analysis
- Deputise for the FD where required
- Support with on going operation, systems development and general commercial finance projects
Applicants must possess a formal accountancy qualification, otherwise overseas equivalent.
A minimum of 2-3 years relevant post qualified experience - ideally gained within the publishing, retail or alternatively a fast paced environment.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly