About the Role
- Reporting directly to and partnering with the CEO and COO, you will be part of the Redsquid board.
- Responsible for the overall control of the Company's accounting function, formulating financial targets and budgets in accordance with the strategy and for the essential duties of the Company Secretary and Senior Accounting Officer.
- You will manage and develop the finance team, drive company strategy, commercial decision making and ensure the Company's proper financial governance.
- You will have a keen eye for process improvement, helping to shape the finance function and team to support Company growth.
- You are a qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with established experience of running a Finance Department in a Company of £5m+ in a recurring revenue environment.
- You should have broad technical financial knowledge and be comfortable in an autonomous role in a fast-paced and commercial environment.
- You will have the ability and credibility to work as a cross functional Board member as well as demonstrating expert technical financial knowledge and financial leadership.
- With advanced people skills you will be able to positively influence a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- As the Company is seeking expansion opportunities, exposure to the management of acquisitions processes would be beneficial.
Our Culture From a comprehensive health insurance plan, to rewarding incentive schemes, and complimentary benefits such as generous holiday entitlement and remote working options, we are a forward-thinking Company and go the extra mile to make our employees feel valued. This represents a superb opportunity to join a dynamic business in an exciting growth phase. Apply now