6 days left
Robert Walters are currently recruiting a Tax Manager for an instantly recognisable financial services business based in Greater Manchester. The business that we're working with are in the process of restructuring their finance division and require a Tax Manager with previous industry experience. The successful candidate will lead a small team and will head up the tax division within the centralised finance function. The post holder will partner with the senior leadership team and will be expected to provide value across a number of critical business areas.
Once in role the Tax Manager will report directly into the Group FD and will lead on all aspects of tax across the organisation.
Specific duties in the role include:
- Prepare tax disclosures across the consolidated group accounts and UK statutory accounts
- Take ownership of tax compliance across the group (including corporate tax & VAT)
- Liaise with a range of internal stakeholders to provide group tax advise and ensure the organisation is tax compliant
- Identify, manage and monitor potential areas of tax risk and identify opportunities going forward for the group
- Deliver monthly tax cash flow management and prepare the group's tax cash flow forecast
- Liaise with external advisors to prepare UK corporation tax computations
- Liaise with the treasury function to ensure appropriate tax treaty clearances are in place
- Assist with M&A activity and support key stakeholders around tax queries
- Maintenance of the group corporation tax summary
- Identify and implement improved controls across the division
- Monitor and provide advice on regulatory changes and the latest tax implications
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be a tax specialist and either CTA or ACA qualified. The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working in a group tax function or within practice and will be able to identify and roll out process improvements across the business. The candidate will have strong technical and communication skills as they'll be liaising with key internal stakeholders across the organisation and will be overseeing a number of key projects on behalf of the senior management team.
Apply for Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly