6 days left
This is an exciting career opportunity to become the Financial Controller for a market leading, global technology business. You shall join a PE-backed business that is currently on a huge growth trajectory.
As the Financial Controller, you will lead the day-to-day activities performed by the UK accounting department to ensure the accurate reporting process.
- Hands-on experience in period end close is a requirement
- Qualified Accountant with significant PQE
- Proven ability to manage all accounting related functions with strong operational experience
- Strong knowledge of the latest financial accounting and reporting developments
- Experience with SAP
- Extraordinary interpersonal, communication and business partnering skills
- Experience developing and managing a team
- You will be leading the month-end close, account reconciliations, analytical reviews and control compliance
- Ensure all transactions are in compliance with company policies & procedures, GAAP, IFRS, and regulatory/industry guidelines and requirements
- You will support the UK implementation of S4/HANA and global standardisation of associated business processes
- You will lead the Financial Accounting team
- Coordinating and leading the daily accounting function in the UK, you will and act as the liaison to the Group Finance and other regional offices
- You will monitor and analyse department work to develop more efficient and scalable procedures
- You will work with M&A team on integration of finance activities
If you meet the abovementioned criteria and are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly