Director of IT Infrastructure
Director of IT Infrastructure
- Oversee strategy and management of all major service categories (Voice, Network, Server/Storage and End User).
- Develop and implement long-term strategic purchasing decisions for vendor support and PC hardware.
- Set strategy for and oversee company's security and Disaster Recovery.
- Develop and oversee execution of IT infrastructure strategy to Support Company's business strategy and growth goals.
- Oversee development and approve IT policies (including security and anti-virus programs), standards and best practices.
- Manage an overall team of 10-20 to conduct implementation, integration, service and support of physical technology for business users.
- Develop budgets associated with the information technology and communications systems and work with the CIO and CFO to ensure appropriate and rapid approval.
- Approve major contracts with vendors for all technology, communications, and information systems, service and equipment purchases/leases.
- Recruit, lead and develop key members of the infrastructure organization.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements including coordination with the Audit and Legal teams.
- Lead a multi-faceted IT department and infrastructure base.
- Develop and oversee execution of long-term strategic recommendations for company.
- Ability to oversee development of sophisticated processes and tools to manage reliable provision of services to users.
- Set the direction and oversee development of training and other end-user support for company employees.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, Masters degree highly preferred.
- 12+ years information technology management experience, the majority in infrastructure management and infrastructure services provision (including people and team leadership)
- Expert knowledge of IT infrastructure processes, methods and techniques.
- Expert with multiple languages and tools.
- Expert in emerging technologies.
- Skills related to operating platforms/software including: VMware, Cisco, Microsoft Active Directory, and Microsoft Exchange.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and audits.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. This position will report status and findings to the executive team on a regular basis.
- Expert understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies strategic planning and direction as it relates to high-level business and customer needs. Ten years' experience working on executive teams.
- Experience of network/systems security.
- Technology integration experience.
- Experience liaising with business leaders to conduct needs analysis.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including Office, Exchange, SQL, IIS, and others.
- Knowledge of storage area networks and advanced networking topology.
- Systems Architecture and records management experience is preferred.
- Data analysis and related technologies for financial modelling preferred.
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: