Integrated Service Delivery Director
Integrated Service Transformation Director for a Technology Business to lead and manage the service delivery for all IT services and solutions including infrastructure, applications and 3rd party products.
Setting and executing strategy - manage and lead its staff through demonstrated people management skills.
IT Integrated Service Transformation Delivery Director for a Technology Business - Oxford
IT Service Delivery Director key responsibilities:
- Look at how to bring services and offerings together and transform the department.
- Lead and manage the service delivery for all IT services and solutions including infrastructure, applications and 3rd party products. The services include deployment, implementation, support, maintenance and product configuration for clients. The function may hand off responsibility for enhancements or software fixes to resolver groups who own the products.
- Provide input and support to technology strategy plans and road maps.
- Provide a "middle office" Business Services function to the rest of the business, handling routine tasks such as Quote production, Order loading, Invoicing etc. Achieve continued efficiency enhancements in this team by driving process improvements in the rest of the business using LEAN or similar principles, and further automation and offshoring.
- Manage the costs and forecasts across all application and infrastructure services and related activities during the delivery of services to clients.
- Deliver continuous performance improvement.
- Deliver and manage offshore transition plans.
- Manage and lead its staff through demonstrated people management skills. People management responsibilities will incorporate aligning the team to organisational priorities, development and continual focus on encouraging excellence and realising value in collaboration with other units.
- Develop, and take responsibility for, the budget, forecasting resource and skill needs and manage those forecasts against budgets and be accountable for driving the requirements to meet those forecasts.
IT Service Delivery Director Assessments Criteria:
- IT Service Delivery background that's been through a transformation
- Setting and executing strategy - Technology strategy and road-maps combined with leadership
- Innovation and Change - Executing transformation programmes and doing more with less
- Operational Management - Executing productivity and cost reduction programmes
- Communication and Influencing - Building relationships and using influence at all levels
£115k to £140k + package