Head of Finance
Our client an international, private equity-backed technology business is now looking to recruit a Head of Finance to lead their finance and HR functions. Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate for this role will manage all main corporate functions: Finance & Accounting, Corporate Transactions, HR, Property and Legal Services.
- Ensure proper execution and compliance with all jurisdictions where the business has entities for accounting, reporting, controlling, taxes and risk management
- Own the budget and track variances between actual, budget and forecasts
- Prepare and present monthly reporting & KPIs to the Executive Team, including consolidated Financial Statements covering all Group entities
- Lead financial audit processes across the Group entities
- Establish effective Treasury and Cash Management controls
- Provide insightful and timely financial analytics (e.g. margin and growth analyses), to enable solid decision making for the Executive Team to maximise shareholder value creation
- Ensure adequate control practices, policies and strategies to make effective use of funds
- Effectively manage Tax and regulatory obligations across Group entities
- Manage banking relationships and those with other financial institutions
- Support the CEO & Board in interactions with shareholders
- Overall responsibility for HR and Legal
The ideal candidate for this role will hold a formal accounting qualification and will have experience of working in a high growth business, preferably in the software space. An ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment is important and fluency in English and Spanish is essential. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is seeking a highly visible role in a business that is well positioned to grow internationally. Some travel will be required.
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly