Head of Record to Report
7 days left
Currently working with a global business as they embark on an exciting finance transformation project. This has created a new role for a Head of Record to Report to lead the UK transition as well as work globally with wider business.
Currently working with a global leading business as they embark on the next phase of their Finance transformation project. This project will result in a wider scope of the Record to Report activity as they transition from overseas to the UK.
This newly created role will lead the UK Record to Report functions as well as be instrumental in the offshore RTR function globally. The UK Share service centre will be the key link between the UK and Global back office function to form best practices and working collaboratively.
- Oversee daily operations of non-standard journals, complex reconciliations, approvals, month end activities, tax returns, month end reporting, regulatory reporting
- Responsible for Quality assurance for the RTR processes within the UK
- Identify and implement process improvements in collaboration with Global Process Owner for RTR
- Lead issues resolution with Global Share Service offshore
- Coordinate and monitor team members (both on and offshore) in assuring efficient and effective contributions to the objectives
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant ACCA, ACA, CIMA with a proven background within a shared service record to report environment. Exposure to multi-site business and the ability engage in transition are key for the business. This role requires a candidate with the ability to understand the detail behind process, develop relationships with key stakeholders and be the forward thinking can do attitude.
If you would like more information about this opportunity, then please contact Marcus Pratt on 0161 240 7462 or email by clicking on Apply for immediate consideration.
Apply for Head of Record to Report
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly