Chief Executive Officer
Minerva learning Trust
Chief Executive Offcier
CEO1 - CEO6 (£110000 - £115000)
Required for January 2020
Minerva Learning Trust was established in October 2014 and is currently supporting the education of around 5000 pupils across our four schools; Ecclesfield School, Handsworth Grange Community Sports College, High Storrs School and Stocksbridge High School.
Our current Chief Executive is retiring in December 2019 after successfully leading Handsworth Grange to an Ofsted judgement of Outstanding and growing the Trust to its current size.
We are looking for an innovative and strategic thinker with experience to lead the Trust on the next stage of its exciting and challenging journey. As well as having a track record of delivering whole school improvement, you will motivate, inspire and empower staff and children. Applicants must have significant experience of senior leadership.
The successful candidate will have:
- Belief in the worth and potential of every student
- The ability to implement and secure change successfully
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to lead and inspire colleagues
- A passion and drive for school improvement including the ability to drive forward our vision for every child to have an outstanding education
- Strong business acumen with successful experience of strategic financial management.
The Trust can offer you:
- A strong commitment to your ongoing professional development.
- Mentoring by experienced CEO colleagues in established MAT's through our partnership arrangements.
- The opportunity to work with a team of excellent senior leaders across the Trust and in our schools.
- The chance to make a real difference to the lives of our inspiring children and young people.
Potential candidates are welcome to have an informal discussion about the role with the Chair of the Trust Board, Ed Wydenbach. Ed can be contacted via the Trust Executive Assistant.
An application form and further details can be obtained from Sara Bailey, Trust Executive Assistant
Closing Date: Monday 3 June 2019 at 9am
Interview Date: 17 and 18 June 2019