Management Consultant - Asset & Wealth Mangement
Opening at a Big 4 Consultancy for an experienced Management Consultant to join their growing specialist Wealth and Asset Management function.
As a Senior Manager you will be working on client engagements, developing solutions and contributing to and leading the delivery of Technology Transformation projects.
You will be working with clients across AWM, delivering on their strategic objectives and responding to market and regulatory changes, supporting the development and implementation of innovative operating models.
You will be joining a highly motivated team who have an excellent track record of delivering high quality work to major international clients and has ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
- Analysing current business processes, systems and technologies, identifying 'how is' and direction for improvements, including pricing and sizing.
- Delivery and optimisation of end-to-end platforms and applications.
- Engaging with client leads, taking ownership for projects and managing teams of five and upwards.
- Growth of business lines through expanding presence, influencing the business and developing clients/accounts.
- Applying market knowledge and of trends in industry and system implementations to make informed decisions and guide senior stakeholders.
- Effectively understanding the functional capacity and organisational structure of business partnering with, maximising efficiency and leverage internal resources.
- Implementation of trade lifecycle and target operating models, utilising data to support actions and strategically centralising actions.
- Projects involve; Acquisitions, RPA, Front, Middle and Back office, Risk and Compliance, and Subsidiary services.
- Consultancy experience, delivering large Technology Transformation projects, throughout full lifecycle (design, build, implementation).
- In-depth exposure to Asset Management and Wealth Management industries and key clients within this space.
- Examples of implementation successes, achieving savings and overcoming challenges.
- Proven leadership skills, managing a team and developing those around you.
- Proven record developing client relationships and business development.
Please note this role involves travel to client sites and whilst the majority of this will be London based applicants will need to be flexible to travel as required.