3 days left
The Sales Managers will look to identify client requirements developing these to successful and profitable orders.
Covering an international sales territory the Sales Manager will be tasked to develop business within the Airlines for manufactured supply, MRO or services for Cabin Interiors.
Aerospace Group with a number of successful subsidiaries within the MRO, Aftermarket, and OEM verticals.
The Sales Manager will:
- Develop relationships and engage at all levels within Airlines globally.
- Conduct research as well as competitor analysis to define strategies that can help enable favourable outcomes.
- Identify and offering an out sourced MRO or solution to existing and new customers.
- Deliver to the existing and new client's material cost savings from adopting an outsourcing solution.
- Accountable for contract negotiation, pricing and account management.
- Responsible for creating and cultivating client relationships with senior stakeholders to secure company revenue streams.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a sales strategy to attain sales targets.
The Sales Manager will have:
- Superior negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Ability to demonstrate consistent sales achievement over target and people leadership in the Sales/Business Development function preferably in the aviation service and maintenance industry.
- Aviation business acumen and financial literacy required.
- Proven capability to engage and lead sales/marketing teams in large complex environments at executive levels.
- Must possess a high personal profile and a strong professional reputation and network among aviation customers and their representatives.
- This position requires the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people including employees, customers and partners.
- Aircraft cabin interiors background.
- Ability to travel within the UK and internationally frequently.
£60,000 to £70,000 base + package