Our client, a Local Authority in London, is looking for an interim Asbestos Programme Manager for an initial period of 6 months.
You will lead on the asbestos strategy across the property services function and provide expert advice. The ideal candidate will be strong both operationally and strategically and hold relevant qualifications (e.g. P402/405/407).
Some key deliverables will include:
- Own and review the asbestos management plan
- Design and embed fit-for-purpose processes
- Own the data and take responsibility for the management system
- Manage contractors
- Responsible for technical audits and quality
- Key stakeholder management across the council
It is essential that this individual has worked for a Local Authority or Housing Association previously.
This role will fall in scope of IR35.
If you would like to hear more detail, please apply below.