Group Finance Manager
5 days left
A listed and steadily growing consumer goods business is recruiting for a Group Finance Manager on an initially 3-6 month interim basis, with potential for extension. Based in the centre of London this is a role that will give you exposure to senior leadership and decision makers at Board level.
As the Group Finance Manager, you will be:
- Leading on the year end audit giving continued input into the business' annual report
- Producing management reports on a monthly basis to understand business activity
- Producing and consolidating stat accounts and group cashflows
- Aiding on the budgeting process and strategic planning under the FD in the New Year
- Involved in further project work around process development and proposed CAPEX investment
The successful candidate will be CA qualified from an audit background; ideally big 4. You will have worked and demonstrated a skill set of having produced stats and led audits within listed businesses. Apply ASAP for this fast moving Group Finance Manager role.
Apply for Group Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly