5 days left
We have been retained by a leading, Private Equity-backed International Group which manufactures and distributes specialist products for residential, commercial and industrial buildings across the UK, Europe and the US. Our client’s growth is outpacing the market, which itself is worth £billions globally.
They seek an exceptional Finance Director to work closely with the Managing Director and the rest of the Executive Team in the delivery of its strategic and financial plans. The Finance Director will be responsible for managing the finance function and shaping the finance team where required, refinement of and delivery of relevant financial reporting and MI across the group, ensuring that the highest standards of financial controls and corporate governance are met throughout the organisation and producing information for stakeholders including the Group's banking lenders, the Group Board, Shareholders and other stakeholders.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be:
- An experienced board level finance leader with an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA)
- Experience working in a manufacturing or similar environment
- Experience working with external shareholders, Private Equity funds and banks
- A clear and straightforward communicator with the energy and drive to effect change
- A leader capable of managing through others, but with a keen attention to detail
In time, this role is likely to increase in scope to become a more operationally focused leader (potentially COO), so could be a great development opportunity for talented finance leader with broader ambitions.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly