Identity & Access Management Analyst: Banking, Brussels
NK417 Identity & Access Management Analyst : Banking, Brussels
Working for a major bank your role includes the following:
- Guarantee the proper execution of the access management services.
- Guidance of the end-user in request management for access management.
- Execution of tickets that request manual intervention (non-automated part in access-management).
- Analysis and escalation of exceptions to the standard user and access management processes.
- Make suggestions for process improvements based on day-to-day experiences. Liaise with the security tooling team.
- Transfer tasks from one team to access management team (create procedures, provide training)
The role is solely based in Brussels and there is no travel involved.
You must be an EU national to apply for this role
Rate: 500-525 euros per day
Duration: 6 months