Project Manager (French Speaking - ACI/Data Centre)
Flint are a managed services business, specialists in delivering Packet Core and ICT Solutions to the Telco industry for over 19 years.
We are currently recruiting for a French speaking Project Manager based in Paris. You will be leading multiple recurring revenue projects that require onsite and customer facing activities. The successful Project Manager will have experience implementing Routing and Switching as well as ACI. Experience within a vendor is required, Nokia, MSFT or Alcatel Lucent would be ideal.
PLEASE NOTE FLUENT FRENCH LANGUAGE SKILLS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Participates in the preparation of proposals and agreements.
- Overseeing project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners and subcontractors.
- Management of the project from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
- Accountable for the Project Budget
- Present service business value to customers for new or existing business
- May manage internal projects/programs
- May manage ongoing optimisation service to deployed customer network
Related Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Expertise
- Project Management experience in the deployment of leading edge technologies in a complex commercial environment
- Experience working with/for Service Provider customers within Telecoms
- PMP or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of routing, routing protocols, switching, Internet and general network architecture.
- Leadership skills and experience working with large project teams and strategic account teams.
- Working knowledge of the sales process including risk assessment and scoping
- Good understanding of the legal issues with contracts
- Advanced negotiation and presentation skills
- Project plan and schedule creation
- Routing and Switching experience
- Vendor experience, ideally Nokia, MSFT or Alcatel/Lucent
- Service level contracts
- Ability to balance multiple large and critical tasks
- Advanced Negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Major account experience
- Partner services delivery model experience
- Ability to work independently in remote customer sites
- Service solutions sales skills
- Ability when required to control multiple project managers in the delivery cycle
- Familiar with the organisation goals, vision and processes
- Should have some formal project management qualification ideally PMP, PRINCE 2, ESi or equivalent or be studying for such a qualification
If you are interested, please apply today to avoid disappointment!