Head of Finance Transformation
3 days left
An innovative Consumer Services organisation are looking to appoint a Head of Finance Transformation to plan and deliver their vision.
To successfully deliver in this pivotal position, you will need to have:
- A background in Finance is essential, ideally ACA, CIMA, ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Managed multiple Finance Transformation Programmes, not necessarily large-scale ERP or SSC programmes but delivery multiple projects to transform the Finance Function to 'best in class'.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to navigate conflicting perspectives from various stakeholders.
- Experience delivering in high pressure, fast-paced environments.
A little more information about the Head of Finance Transformation role:
- You will partner the Finance Leadership Team, planning and delivering the Finance Transformation Programme which aligns to their vision.
- The organisation is undergoing a period of change and transforming their Finance Function to being 'best in class' is a key strategic goal, ensuring Finance can deliver immense value in a seamless manner.
- This piece of work will be focused between two key areas: Commercial Finance & Group Financial Control and their interface. You will therefore be accountable for driving improvements across:
- Group Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Control
- Tax & Treasury
- Finance Business Partnering
- Data & Analytics
- Finance Systems
- You will be required to lean on both internal resource and knowledge as well as mobilise teams at short notice to bring in key skillsets.
- Take the business on the Change journey with you, winning over stakeholders at various levels and delivering value across multiple projects in reasonably swift succession.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.
Apply for Head of Finance Transformation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly