Lead Identity and Access Management w/Java - REMOTE
Lead Identity and Access Management Engineer
Can be remote with occassional travel to Oakland, CA
Currently this company has CA identity suite but they are migrating to SailPoint so that's a big plus. They also they have BeyondTrust and CyberArk so that would be a plus we need a true deep engineer 8 plus years in IAM certifications are strongly preferred must have Java configuration skills, Unix Linux, strong communication skills, implementation customization deep engineering.
The Lead Identity and Access Management Engineer will focus on extending and enhancing the technical capabilities of the Identity Access Management (IAM) service.
- Responsible for deploying an enterprise identity management and access governance system supporting security and regulatory compliance, reduced IT support costs, and end-user self-service.
- Lead IAM projects and programs with overall technical responsibility in designing and integrating Identity Management Services within the organization
- Tasked with designing highly complex solutions to critical IAM business problems
- Ability to drive innovation into and to continuously improve complex solutions and products within the business
- Demonstrates ability to gain support for complex architecture and to negotiate solution/architectural trade-offs. Facilitates root cause analysis session.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in IAM process and innovative approaches to solving IAM problems
- Define and implement IAM use cases based on organizational needs and requirements
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or equivalent work experience).
- A widely-recognized technical certification such as GIAC or CISSP is strongly preferred.
- 8+ Years of experience using the IAM platforms (ie CA, Sailpoint, SecureAuth,)
- Strong technical knowledge of IAM tools and processes, including: Identity and Access Management, directory services (LDAP), Single Sign-On (SSO), Web Access Management, Federated Authentication, User Lifecycle and Privileged Access Management
- Knowledge of Industry Standard IAM Tools providing Identity Management, Access Management, Directory Services, IDaaS solutions and privileged access management (PAM)
- Demonstrated understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practices required
- Infrastructure Expertise: Windows Server, Unix/Linux, Web/TCPIP
- Application Server Expertise: WebLogic, Oracle Application Server, JBoss, IIS, Apache Web Servers
- Basic Java knowledge of writing custom plugins and/or general Java development experience