4 days left
An ambitious PE-backed enterprise software business is seeking an insightful CFO who will become an integral part of the board and a crucial business partner to the CEO. The key focus of the role will be to oversee, build and drive a high performance finance team through the PE backers' buy and build strategy.
This is a company with a strong commercial outlook and an ambitious acquisitive growth strategy. As such a proven track record in overseeing and integrating acquisitions is highly desirable. The successful candidate will have experience pioneering financial system upgrades, modelling for the Board presentations and implementing KPIs, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the PE backers.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Previous experience having built a high performing finance function and driven process improvement
- Experience leading the buy & build strategy of a similar business - overseeing and integrating acquisitions
- A proven leader that excels at engaging and influencing both customer and clients
- Display an ability to think independently and constructively challenge other Board members with cogent advice
- Previous experience of working in an enterprise software business or related sector
Experience of working in a PE Backed or highly leveraged environment, whilst it is not essential is preferable.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly