CIO/Group Technology Director - Permanent (HNA023752)
5 days left
A high growth, industry-leading organisation is seeking an experienced CIO/Technology Director to lead and deliver an IT strategy to transform the current technology function into a high-performing, mature and scalable organisation. This role would suit a charismatic CIO/Director used to promoting and enabling complex change. Candidates from mature, customer-centric or product-based organisations will be prioritised, e.g. retail, FMCG, hospitality, supply chain.
- An experienced IT leader from a large organisation with a complex IT landscape. Must be able to apply previous experience from a mature, professional Plc in order to build the technology organisation of the future.
- Experience of setting IT strategy, aligned to a fast paced, commercial business, reviewing Target Operating Model, realigning organisation structure where appropriate to ensure teams are fit for purpose and the right people are in the right roles
- Strong evidence of driving technology and business transformation programmes from business case, through delivery, through to benefits realisation
- Solid experience of embedding IT governance principles and methodologies
- Experience of managing executive teams and driving conversations with influence at a strategic level, making change transparent throughout the business
- Experience of delivering technology transformation; e.g. ERP implementation, systems integration, infrastructure upgrades
- Experienced delivering enterprise-wide BI and Data strategy
- Experience of driving technology innovation programmes, horizon scanning to ensure a business is taking commercial advantage of emerging technologies
This strategic role will appeal to those looking for a long term career with a growing business, who have an appetite for change and transformation. Exceptional salary and benefits package on offer.
Please click apply to register your interest.
Apply for CIO/Group Technology Director - Permanent (HNA023752)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly