Chief Financial Officer
We have been retained by a leading, Private Equity-backed Group which provides cloud-based communication software to UK businesses. The company has grown through organic growth and looks to place strategic acquisitions if the opportunity is right.
They seek an exceptional Chief Financial Officer to work closely with the Chief Executive and the rest of the Executive Team in the delivery of its strategic and financial plans. The CFO will be responsible for managing the finance function and shaping the finance team where required, refinement of and delivery of relevant financial reporting and MI across the group, ensuring that the highest standards of financial controls and corporate governance are met throughout the organisation and producing information for stakeholders including the Group's banking lenders, the Group Board, Shareholders and other stakeholders.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be:
- An experienced board level finance leader with an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA).
- Experience working in a telecommunications, software or IT markets environment
- Experience working with external shareholders, Private Equity funds and banks
- A clear and straightforward communicator with the energy and drive to effect change.
- A leader capable of managing through others, but with a keen attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to join a company at the forefront of an exciting sector that is evolving and continuing to grow – with a well proven Executive Team.
Apply for Chief Financial Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly