4 days left
This a £200m t/o international plc based in the Transport/Distribution sector that needs an experienced interim CFO to help turn the business around and steer the company back into profitability.
Key short-term objectives:
- Drive the management process for the Quantum Turnaround Plan, delivering a turnaround in 2019 and setting the scene for 2020 – in close collaboration with the executive team
- Improve accounting quality and discipline, and strengthen operational/financial controls – enabling more reliable and relevant financial (operational) reporting and analysis
- Reduce Overdue Receivables from 25% to <10% with sustainable processes and management
- Improve billing/invoicing process – improving working capital
- Strengthen cash management, enabling operation with lower cash balances
Candidates will need:
- Experience as CFO/FD in a customer focused service company with a wide geographic spread – managing a large finance/accounting organisation (120 FTE in finance/accounting plus 100 FTE in Shared Service Centre)
- Demonstrated results in driving performance with strong accounting disciplines, controls, cost and cash management – while supporting commercial development of the business
- Experience dealing with the complexity of multiple business lines in multiple geographies
- Experience with turnaround and restructuring
This is an urgent requirement so suitably skilled candidates should apply immediately.
Apply for Interim CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly