Merger and Acquisition Project Manager
5 days left
Merger and Acquisition Project Manager required to join FTSE 100 business in London to lead the acquisition of a several small businesses over the next 4 to 6 months. Working closely with the Head of M&A you will project manage the acquisition from the point of completion so you'll need strong experience leading these types of projects in the UK and globally.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Strong experience project managing the acquisition of new businesses is essential
- Able to bring different tools and methodologies to the table
- Commercial and pragmatic approach
- Background in consumer focused businesses, ideally FTSE 100 or 250
- Ability to work at pace and manage stakeholders at all levels
- Able to navigate the complexity or large global organisation
Please note this is not an IT Project Manager role, there are no plans to integrate the businesses at the moment and we are looking for a specialist project manager in Merger and Acquisitions.
Apply for Merger and Acquisition Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly