4 days left
A global business is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to lead the finance team and assist with a critical ERP implementation.
This is a great assignment for anybody who wants to join a dynamic business and work closely with senior stakeholders. The hiring manager described the role as:
"An exciting position within the finance function which suits somebody who is keen to drive change within a growing business."
To successfully assist the company during this period of change, you will need to be:
- A background in finance (qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
- Experience working on a Dynamics 365 implementation.
- Significant financial control experience or external audit background.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and UK reporting standards.
More information about the role:
- Managing the month end process.
- Owning the reporting and controls environment.
- Managing the P+L for a newly acquired business.
- Audit and treasury management.
- Supporting on the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly