1 day left
The Product Manager will develop the product road map for a fast growing product range driving NPD through research and insight and creating business cases.
The Product Manager will be joining this medical device manufacturing organisation based in Sussex at an exciting time as they are experiencing year on year growth and this role will play a key part in its continued growth.
The Product Manager will develop the product road map for a fast growing product range driving NPD through research and insight and creating business cases, key responsibilities include:
- Support NPD business cases through insight and research
- Identify target markets and growth opportunities
- Product portfolio management and product life end
- Identify business opportunities
- Be the voice of the customer internally
- Create strong relationships with distributors and end users
- Support marketing and sales with product information
- Support product releases
- Management of new product development projects and testing
To be right for the Product Manager role you will have a track record within a product role, supporting NPD with knowledge of Electron microscopes or sample preparation.
Salary on offer is up to £60,000 plus benefits