4 days left
Our client, a PE backed SME is seeking to appoint its IT Director. Reporting to the CEO, the role will define and execute the technology and data strategy, ensuring that the organisation stays ahead of the competitive curve and is able to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing world.
- Foster forward-thinking vision to enable the company to drive digital disruption in their marketplace including automation and self-service
- Deliver continuous, rapid change in an agile way to enable the business to respond rapidly to customer needs and deliver strategic business objectives
- Defines strategy and governance to ensure data is accessible, useable, available, and consistent across the entire business to enable strategic decision making
- Identify competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company
- Identify and execute an IT operating model
- Oversee IT budgets and develop strategic partnerships to drive efficiencies and cost-effective use of third parties
- Manage IT related security risk and disaster recovery policies
Experience / Skills:
- A broad understanding of all aspects of technology across applications, data & BI, security, infrastructure and service provision.
- Experience of leading major change programmes and building business networks to influence technology contribution and deliver real commercial benefit
- Strong experience of leadership and management of teams in multiple locations, building capability and shaping teams to best align to business strategies
- Excellent people management and relationship building skills, with gravitas and credibility to influence stakeholders at Executive level
- Motivated and results driven leader who enjoys a challenge and is able to inspire others to action
- Ability to think critically and independently, exercising sound judgment and make accurate and timely decisions
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Eton Bridge Partners.
For more information about this excellent opportunity and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay and quote Ref: BF897997
Apply for IT Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly