4 days left
- To produce timely and accurate weekly management information.
- Support the Financial Controller to drive continuous improvement across Finance.
About Our Client
Cranswick is one of the largest food producers in Britain and is proudly part of the Great British farming heritage. They are renowned for delivering traditional products of the highest quality.
Their heritage, success and continued growth is attributed to the 'Cranswick Way'; being dedicated. As such highlighting their culture as being a key ingredient alongside the people that fit this. They are proud of their heritage and excited by their future.
Given current recruitment needs it is important to highlight that 'people are at the heart of the business' and required to adopt the Cranswick code of conduct - 'delivering the exceptional'. Culturally they are looking for those offering ambition, determination and those that will flourish and add to a commercially focused environment.
- Preparation of daily/weekly management trackers
- Ownership of Manufacturing KPIs, and Yield analysis, other efficiency tracking
- Preparation of weekly trading report
- Maintenance of standard model
- Generation of product costings
- Ownership of the product costing cycle for the Tesco business
- Investment appraisal support, generating pre and post analysis on improvements
- Perform key adhoc analysis on continuous improvement initiatives
- Preparation of ad hoc reports
The Successful Applicant
An excellent manufacturing accountant who has an analytical mind combined with a strong business orientation. Must be self-motivated and able to assume responsibility achieving the required deadlines.
Be able to contribute to the decision-making process to ensure business growth and long-term success.
- Knowledge of standard costing and reporting
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting
- Preferable if there is working knowledge of Navision
- Good MS office skills e.g. excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A problem-solver with attention to detail.
- Desired CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualification
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE14014132Z
Apply for Manufacturing Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly