Corporate Development Analyst
4 days left
- TTG is an international transport operator transforming passenger mobility
- Support executives in aspects of transaction execution on new ventures
About Our Client
TTG (Tower Transit Group) is an International transport operator which is transforming passenger mobility, using the latest digital tools and sound operational processes to make our clients' transportation networks better, faster and more flexible. Tower Transit Group (TTG): Turnover of £165m, c.2.5k employees, c.800 buses, operations in the UK and Singapore.
We have many exciting challenges ahead and are looking for people who understand the transport industry and offer a real passion for their job, have great technical abilities and enjoy working in a fun environment. We work with some of the world`s best transport sector clients and we are searching for someone that will help support us on this journey in expanding our international reach.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join our Head Office team in London in the role of Corporate Development Analyst.
- Support the team in achieving key strategic expansion targets and managing of internal and external stakeholders as appropriate
- Assist in evaluating commercial opportunities by undertaking detailed analysis, including strategic, financial, market and commercial aspects
- Assist in due diligence process and manage internal and external advisors as appropriate
- Directly engage with companies, under the supervision of a Lead Director, to review specific aspects of their business
- Prepare project evaluation submissions
- Assist in all project execution process including documentation, compliance, and internal sign offs
- Monitor projects and help prepare post implementation reviews
- Participate in the development of annual investment themes and strategies
- Support the team in knowledge sharing and innovation development within TTG
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience in financial modelling and company valuations (MUST)
- ICAEW, CFA, CIMA or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working in small teams with senior investment professionals
- An understanding of the public transportation (transport and rail) markets and key trends (desirable)
- Experience in researching, analysing and presenting on industries, companies and strategy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Any previous knowledge/experience with mobile app technology will be a plus
- The base location for this role is West London
- Potential local and overseas travel opportunities
What's on Offer
Benefits: Pension + Oyster Card for employee and nominee (Zones 1-6) for free.
Competitive salary: £60,000 + discretionary pay performance incentive scheme
Potential local and overseas travel opportunities
Transport and Rail Sector
Corporate Development Analyst
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE14014352Z
Apply for Corporate Development Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly