Head of Penetration Testing
Head of Penetration Testing: At 2|SEC Consulting we deliver an end-to-end service of cyber and information security solutions which are tailored to each client's exact security needs. We help organisations to increase their cyber security maturity through a cost-efficient service which also enables our clients to do more with existing budgets.
Our range of advisory and assurance solutions enable our clients to meet continuously evolving security challenges, comply with regulatory requirements and achieve their business objectives. In line with increased client demands, we are now looking to expand our Penetration Testing team with a top-down approach. About the Role Maintaining and developing a market-leading and innovative service offering. Management of the security testing team. Creation of individual professional development and training plans. Recruiting Penetration Testers to join the team. Ownership of pre-sales and quality assurance functions. Service improvement and enacting change. Leading complex projects. Handling client escalations. Ownership of CREST and NCSC/CHECK relationships.
Helping scope up projects and assist the sales team in developing competitive proposals that win business. Developing new, innovative ways of solving cyber security issues; and bringing value to clients. Working at a board-level with Founder/Chairman, CEO, Head of Sales, Head of Advisory and Head of Security Operations Centre, to help with the day-to-day management of 2-sec and set strategic direction.
The role is expected to progress to a formal Director of Penetration Testing role, within 12 months, with complete autonomy over the Penetration Testing Team P&L and service offerings.
About You Essential Experience:
- You will have been a Penetration Tester, looking to move into a managerial/business role, if not in one already. CREST CCT-Infrastructure, or similar.
- At least ten years' experience working as a professional penetration tester.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to write strong technical reports. An articulate and confident presentation style.
- Highly professional and dependable.
- Willingness to travel.
- Knowledge of hardware and embedded system security.
- Red teaming experience.
- Ability to carry out cloud security assessments on AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- 25 days annual leave:
- Annual Company Bonus (based on measurement of Company & individual performance):
- Contributory company pension:
- Corporate sick pay scheme: Interest free season ticket loan:
- Cycle to Work scheme:
- Subsidised gym membership:
- Childcare vouchers:
- Flexible & remote working options.