Sales & Marketing Director will lead and direct the sales and marketing team in creating, managing and sustaining business opportunities for specialist countermeasures across land, sea and air domains.
World leading prime contractor with embedded relationships within defence departments globally.
The Sales Director will:
- Develop and implementation of a robust sales, marketing and commercial strategy
- Order achievement - matching production capacity to customer demand
- Market analysis and country strategies
- Bid assessment and tender proposals
- Contractual negotiations
- Product requirement specification and introduction of new products to the market place
- Representing and promoting the company at key events/exhibitions and customer meetings including senior domestic and foreign military personnel, government officials, SME's and prime Defence contractors.
The Sales Director will have:
- Technical background ideally in Engineering or Chemistry; a credible military service would also be acceptable
- Significant experience and a track record of market analysis and competitive intelligence to direct a team to gather and maintain a clear picture of the market conditions
- Commercially grounded in bids and proposal management
- Strong leadership qualities and demonstrable track record in developing teams in a safe and quality focused environment
- Track record in carrying and achieving a personal revenue quota, developing internal and external customer relationships
£80,000 to £90,000 plus package and benefits.