Senior Quantity Surveyor
5 days left
Location: Manchester / North West UK
Sector: Construction / Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
Base Salary: £70k Base Salary
Benefits: Generous Bonus, Pension, Executive Car, Healthcare
Our client is a National Mechanical & Electrical engineering contractor with a significant Blue-Chip client base. Due to a combination of a strong pipeline of future works and succession planning they would now like to appoint a new Senior Quantity Surveyor for their North West office.
- Will report to the Senior Commercial Manager and manage a QS team and work closely with the bid team for future contracts whilst working on ongoing programmes of work.
- Will liaise with the clients on current programmes and mentoring the team as and when appropriate.
- Will be deputise for the Commercial manager when necessary.
- Will be keen to join a company that excels in their sector and looking to move to a Commercial Manager role within a given time period.
- Will ideally be of degree education and have a track record as a QS in the UK M&E sector.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting SQS/687/19 to: Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly