Global IT Director - Retail
Our client is an established retail brand undergoing a total transformation, re- imagining themselves as a brand for tomorrow.
Role and Responsibilities
The Global IT Director will:
- Lead the building and managing of the IT infrastructure
- Lead Project Management, solutions design
- Manage the global IT team
- Build a culture based on best practice
- Collaborate with leadership team across all functions and territories
This is a permanent role based in London with a high degree of international travel.
Our client is only interested in candidates who push technology boundaries are bold in their approach to ecommerce, social and leading-edge technologies that can be utilised to create competitive advantage.
The Desired Applicant
The successful Global IT Director will demonstrate:
- Leadership of IT in a global, internet and socially driven organization
- e-commerce vision
- Knowledge of ERP (especially SAP and NetSuite), CRM, and Financial systems is desirable
- Strong leadership skills
- Enjoyment of working in a high-pressure environment
- Customer service orientation
- How they have explored and introduced new ideas and possibilities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of working in a global organization
- Relevant degree and further degree in a business related subject preferred
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in / register and upload an up to date CV. No other documents are required at this stage. Initially Cathy Kay will be in touch for a confidential conversation about the role.