Finance Business Partner
Location: West Yorkshire
Sector: Financial Services
Base Salary: £50,000
Benefits: Generous bonus + benefits
A leading Financial Services organisation are looking for a newly created position as a Finance Business Partner to be embedded within one of their 3 project teams. You will be the finance representative, embedded within projects from conception to implementation.
- Understanding the aims of the project in order to provide insightful analysis and advice whilst also being able to flag risks and agree actions to mitigate them.
- Acting as the single interface into the portfolio for financial data demands providing financial input that informs the successful delivery of the project.
- Challenge and improve forecasting and reporting with Project Managers.
- Shape assumptions, build business case models, reporting of costs to Finance and Change committees and supporting benefits realisation tracking.
- Accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or equivalent or qualified by experience, previous PQE.
- Possess strong business partnering skills, with the ability to form strong working relationships.
- Ability to review, manage and develop new financial and analytical models.
- Ideally you will have some Project experience and a project related qualification such as PRINCE2 or Lean Six Sigma.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting BDM/687/51 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Limited by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly