Interim Commercial Programme Director
2 days left
Russam GMS is working with a Southeast based Local Authority.
Role and Responsibilities
Our client is looking for a heavy hitting, commercial expert who can lead on the re-procurement, re-negotiation and commercial management of major infrastructure, maintenance and construction contracts and partnerships.
The Interim Commercial Programme Director will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Commercial management of the current waste contract
- Development of commercial and procurement plans for future waste management plans
- Design, procurement and initiation of new highways contract and outcomes (c£1bn)
- The design of c10 major infrastructures schemes
- Manage commercial relationships and holdings
- Provide expert contract/commercial management skills
- Act as Head of Profession for all major infrastructure initiatives
- Stand up a Major Projects Group to deliver the above
This is a six-month interim position, based in the Southeast, with an immediate start. This role is outside the scope of IR35.
The Desired Applicant
The Interim Commercial Programme Director must have:
- Evidence of leadership within major infrastructure design, procurement and implementation
- In-depth knowledge of construction, infrastructure, engineering and development
- Experience of complex public sector procurement processes
- A proven track record of commercial leadership and financing
- High-level client-side dispute resolution and litigation leadership experience
How to Apply
If interested, please log in / register and upload your CV in word format.