5 days left
Our client is a global provider of industrial service and mechanical and electrical contracting cover multiple sectors such as pharma, chemical and processing. Due to a combination of succession planning and growth through acquisition they would now like to appoint a Commercial Manager for the North West region.
- Will report to the Operations Director with a side report to the Commercial Director.
- Will be initially responsible for ensuring newly acquired companies have a robust commercial processes and procedures in line with group requirements.
- Will be embedded within the acquisitions then moved on to either a new acquisition or a project.
- Will be of degree education and have a demonstrable track record of commercial experience in either industrial services or M&E contracting.
- Will have a project approach to new works or contracts.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by including your current remuneration package quoting CM/687/20 by clicking "Apply".
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you donot hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly