Senior Solution Sales Consultant SAP (EAM) Enterprise Asset Management
Senior SAP Solution Sales Consultant Enterprise Asset Management space (EAM) PM, MM, FI-CO, PS,IM modules
AG are a global SAP Gold Partner and Winshuttle partner with particular expertise within the EAM space. Working with Top FTSE100 global clients in the Oli and Gas, Power Generation, Utilities, Manufacturing, Railway and Food chain industries with a company ethos set on providing absolute quality and building long lasting relationships. Focussing on SAP PM, MM, FI-CO,IM,PS and HR and helping build smart solutions to provide automation processes working with customer and vendor master data and providing Technical and Delivery capability across many platforms in the SAP and RPA space.
We have an excellent and exciting opportunity for a talented Solution Sales Consultant to join our expanding consultancy to engage with clients across many industry sectors to identify opportunities and engage with process owners in the EAM space across a portfolio of clients in the New business and Account management arena.
You would work collaboratively with a very talented team of Functional consultants to identify openings and cement quality business.
Role and Responsibilities
- Identify potential clients within the EAM space to understand their needs and aspirations to provide a consultative sale.
- Engage with clients to provide a consultative sales approach covering areas such as the full spectrum of Blueprint/Design, Data Standards Definition, Tooling for purposes of Automation and Data Governance and Data Remediation.
- Identifying key areas and upcoming projects in this space and proactively working to build long lasting relationships based on quality and ability to perform.
- Account management and upselling and working closely with existing clients to identify opportunities.
- Working with functional consultants and marketing to maximise potential and ensure capabilities are viable.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years experience working in a solution sales role and be able to engage and present to clients with enthusiasm and have a passion for success.
You will be able to demonstrate capability in new business and account management offering expertise and knowledge in the EAM space to be convincing and astute in understanding clients needs.
You will be hungry, naturally charming an have bundles of enthusiasm and the right discipline to prosper in a sales role.
With a proven track record in championing sales and presenting to clients you will be hungry to join an exciting and growing SAP consultancy that will work with you to ensure you excel and prosper.
You will be results oriented with a can do attitude, adaptable and flexible with a friendly, positive and consultative approach.
Although based in Slough you will be comfortable travelling to meet clients and prospects where necessary.
We offer a very friendly working environment coupled with the opportunity to grow and excel with a company whose ethos is based on quality and team ethics and based 1 minute from Slough station in beautifully sited offices.
If this sounds a good fit please apply immediately.