This is a great all-round consultant and analyst hybrid role.
The role is perfect for someone looking to develop their experience and specific energy market knowledge.
My client is a leading provider of business, software and market analysis to the energy sector. They have a global client base, split in to two main areas - Investors and Power Generators.
The key elements of the Consultant's role are to:
- Provide energy market expertise by researching and remaining informed on electricity and fuel markets, economic and technology trends, industry practices, regional developments and subject matter developments
- Perform advisory / consulting work and develop and deliver reports and presentations to clients
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production efficiency and quality of the Reference Case and consulting reports
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with the team to provide relevant information, assistance and technical support
- Demonstrate market analysis and optimisation solutions to clients to support sales
- Experienced in energy market analysis, quantitative analysis and mathematical modelling
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Operational Research or related quantitative subject
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrating ability to communicate clearly and convincingly describing complex topics in an easy to understand manner, to both clients and internal stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills demonstrating ability to create convincing client presentations and proposals
- Comfortable in engaging convincingly with clients and capable of interacting productively at operational levels
- Excellent team working skills
- Motivated self-starter used to being self-managed
- Proactive, results-oriented, quality conscious and well organised
- Ability to manage stress under tight deadlines
This Surrey based Consultant role will receive a competitive salary but, more importantly, comes with a clear path of development and career growth within a global firm.