Head of Finance
Head of Finance
Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, our client is a rapidly growing international distribution company who are looking for a Qualified Accountant to join them as Head of Finance and add value to their accounting function, acting as a business partner to the CEO and assisting with the growth strategy of the business.
This would suit an experienced senior finance professional who has previously dealt with all aspects of international trade. The job will be a hands-on role providing strategic advice to the CEO. The position will also involve delivering key management information that is essential as the business expands, this will include managing cash flow and liaising with banks. The company is expected to double its revenue ion the next two years so this will be a truly expansive and exciting role for the right individual.
This entrepreneurial company has seen rapid growth over the past three years and is expecting further growth. The business is a global distributer with clients across many industry sectors.
The successful individual will be a hands-on ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with experience working in a fast-growing environment. It is essential the candidate has experience managing a team as well as experience dealing with international trade. The applicant must have a flexible approach and great time management skills, along with the ability to prioritise a busy workload. Experience implementing a new IT system is vital as they want the successful applicant to lead on a new implementation, starting at the consultation period.
Duties will include:
- Production of weekly management information
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Balance Sheet management (primarily cash, stock and receivables) and review, including producing quarterly re forecast
- Weekly cash flow forecasting and reporting including management of foreign currency exposure
- Manage year-end audit and preparation of the statutory accounts
- VAT & other statutory taxes
- Maintenance of invoice discounting accounts, monthly reconciliations and managing bank relationships
- Manage the rollout of a new ERP system
For more information about this role or any other Head of Finance jobs in Luton, Bedfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability