Head of Finance
1 day left
Our client is a premium engineering business with an ambitious growth agenda and a turnover exceeding £100m.
Role and Responsibilities
A Head of Finance is required to support the current FD and provide additional leadership into the overall finance function.
The Head of Finance will:
- Tackle key finance projects on behalf of the FD and leadership team
- Support preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Deliver the management dashboard
- Manage company cash flow
- Negotiate commercials and shape outcomes
- Improve systems and processes
- Provide leadership to the finance department on a day-to-day basis
This is a permanent role based in the East of England, with excellent career potential, as well as bonuses and other incentives tbd.
The Desired Applicant
The successful Finance Director will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or similar) with significant post qualification experience within a £100m + T/O business
- Automotive sector experience would be highly desirable
- Have the drive, ambition and enthusiasm to work in close partnership with the FD, leadership team and the Board to help drive the business forward. The successful candidate will be hands-on and delivery oriented; driving change and improving ways of working; getting things done.
- Ideally have a background with one of the Big Four Accounting Firms
- Possess excellent leadership and communications skills with the ability to lead and motivate a small team; and with a strong commercial mindset
- Have systems experience (Microsoft Dynamics / AX or similar)
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in / register and upload an up to date CV. No other documents are required at this stage. Initially Jason Atkinson will be in touch for a confidential conversation about the role.