Banking Proposition Manager
Our client are a major digital banking software vendor within Financial Services. They are part of a multi-billion pound annual turnover company also listed on the London Stock Exchange. They have a global reach servicing over 800 banks in 70 countries. As part of the wider business they are able to wrap services around their products, therefore allowing them to sell really high value solutions.
We are looking for
A Senior Propositions Manager to lead the banking propositions in the UK centre of excellence, focused on driving and consolidating the company's position as a major digital and core banking transformation partner to UK FSIs.
The propositions team is an impressive part of their organisation where they are committed to grow, mature and develop the digital and core banking propositions. As a business they aim to enable their clients to deliver innovative digital services to their customers across Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, web, online application systems and APIs aligned to their industry-leading core banking platforms. That’s no mean feat!
In this role, you'll take a leading role as part of the Banking Proposition team, you will be empowered to define and change the products and services to deliver a world class experience to their clients, whilst balancing the needs and objectives of our organisation. As part of the Propositions team you will work closely with all other areas of the business, as well as core teams across the group, including Product, Marketing, Development Centres and key controls communities.
And that's where you come in...
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement, we'll need you to:
- Have significant experience working at a senior management level in a similar role ideally in Financial Services
- Be experienced in owning and developing digital banking and core banking products
- Have proven people leadership experience
- Have strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to advise, prioritise and measure success
- Be a self-starter with proven ability to take on and exceed targets consistently and to take ownership for results
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a good communicator and influencer
- Be an excellent planner with strong organisational skills
- Be extremely customer focused and prepared to go the extra mile to deliver a great customer experience
What you'll be doing
You’ll work side by side with colleagues from across the business, and will be accountable for defining and delivering the future of their digital and core banking propositions. Responsibility will fall to you to define and realise this vision through tangible propositions that provide optimised journeys, a great experience and real value for their clients.
On a day to day basis you’ll be accountable for:
- Owning the strategy and associated customer facing elements such as demo capability, pre-sales processes and product marketing across the banking propositions, working collaboratively with colleagues in Development Centres, Operations & Delivery, Transformation, Product & Propositions and Risk to implement an agile way of working, with the clear objective of materially increasing pace of change
- Influencing and refining discovery activity that focuses on increasing client satisfaction, achieving fair outcomes, supporting service objectives and enabling uptake objectives to be realised
- Clear ownership and leadership of the pre-sales elements of business development. Planning of pre-sales strategies, the positioning in contrast to the competitors and the demonstration of the business and solution.
- Effectively managing operational and conduct risks in line with the best practice framework and regulatory requirements
- The development of employees, putting in place frameworks for coaching and development to meet existing and future planned requirements.
Our client is committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce where all their people can be themselves and success on merit. So if this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of then be assured that they will welcome your application.
They believe their people are their greatest asset. Actively encouraging the professional development of their employees with on the job training, learning from our subject matter experts, access to our company University e-learning, and the benefit of external training opportunities.
By joining their team you will enjoy their excellent rewards and benefits schemes including 6% pension contribution, employee share scheme, an option to buy or sell holiday days, medical insurance, health cash plan, flexible working where possible, plus many more excellent benefits.