Consultant Solutions Architect, Marketing Technology
A key solutions architect and management consultant in one of the most admired companies in the world advising on marketing automation to drive new approaches and insights into marketing programmes.
Our client is a premier IT services, consulting and services company with an exceptional reputation. The world’s leading enterprises are partnering with this innovative firm to plan their strategic digital transformation journeys by outlining bold visions for Customer Experience. Their focus is on enriching customer touchpoints and improving efficiencies to provide a differentiated and competitive experience.
As a result of continued growth, they seek a first rate, experienced digital marketing management consultant and solutions architect to architect and build marketing automation platforms for their clients.
- Align digital marketing platform design and architecture with client digital marketing capabilities, realities and vision
- Lead vendor selection for the marketing domain
- Collaborate in the development of strategic yet actionable digital roadmaps for clients
- Architect the future delivery of marketing integration with other systems
- Define requirements for the deliverability of high-volume campaigns
- Lead client discussions and work with respective teams to craft scalable strategies that implement marketing and enable personalisation initiatives
- Work with sales teams on proposal development
- Work across multiple industries to help clients optimise their marketing and sales technology with process automation and data governance
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- A number of years’ experience of working in a management consultancy firm in a permanent role.
- A solid background in demand generation or marketing operations with significant exposure to working with Marketing Technologies such as Adobe AEM, Marketo and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in leading customer discussions and technical solutioning
- Superior communications and analytics skills
- An understanding of marketing processes such as demand generation, customer engagement, digital marketing and communications strategies and tactics.
- Knowledge of data management as it applies to marketing and CRM
- A degree is mandatory.
- Wholly mobile within the UK and mainland Europe
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference EA-6155-SB3
Apply for Consultant Solutions Architect, Marketing Technology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly