Interim Finance Director
Senior Interim - Interim Finance Director - Global Business - Based in Central London
Great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial high growth business as Interim Finance Director supporting the Founder, Main Board & Chairman, based in Central London.
The preferred candidate will have experience working for a standalone firm at a FD/CFO level. Acting as the finance expert/business partner to the Main Board Directors & Founders. This finance exec role will assist the board to take the business forward, supporting the financial planning process and set the finance team up for the next growth phase.
Key duties include (but not restricted to):
- Lead and develop and grow the Finance Professional Team including recruitment, training and coaching
- The chosen candidate will be required to reshape the current finance and set the team up for the next growth phase
- Develop and maintain the financial elements of the Company's strategy and medium to long term business plans, to meet specified targets and deadlines
- Manage the provision and analysis of financial management information, deliver trend analysis and predictive measures to the Board and to the Group's senior executive teams to a regular weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual set of cycles
- Develop and control the Company's annual operating budget to meet all financial targets
- Review and improve all required systems, policies and procedures, control measures and commercial decision processes for effective and efficient financial management
- Ensure that all finance operations, including accounts payable and receivable, debt collection, treasury, payroll, pensions and other functions are performed in accordance with statute and best practice and in a contained risk environment
- Develop and maintain external relationships with auditors, legal professionals, bankers and statutory organisations
The successful candidate will be a fully-qualified Finance Director with relevant industry knowledge (Retail, FMCG, Consumer Lead) & International experience, business planning and commercial acumen. Drawing on this experience and with the appropriate personal characteristics to support the existing Board as a valued colleague.
As a leader and motivator, you will be instrumental in developing and building the Finance function and the individuals comprising the team as well as providing leadership and direction to the Owner / Founder.