Head of Record to Report
Axon Moore are working with a market leading organisation who are looking for a Head of Record to Report / Management Accounts to guide the organisation through a period of immense change and transformation.
You will be responsible for heading up the department, managing the overall Record to Report / Management Accounts process, overseeing the management team, plus will be indirectly responsible for onsite and offsite Record to Report / Management Accounts reports. Provide support to the back-office teams to ensure they fulfil their service level commitments. Review and monitor performance, using internal benchmarking and metrics to ensure service delivery in line with SLAs and ensure accurate records are maintained and appropriate controls and procedures are in place.
- Manage the transition / transformation.
- Oversee daily operations of non-standard journals, complex reconciliations, approvals, month end. activities, tax returns, month end reporting, regulatory reporting etc.
- Responsible to the end to end integrity of Record to Report / Management Accounts for UK and Globally.
- Process quality assurance in the local market.
- Identify and implement process improvements in collaboration with Global Process Owners.
- Issue resolution with the overseas SSC.
- Coordinate and monitors team members (both onshore and offshore) in assuring efficient and effective contributions to the objectives.
- Experience of heading up Record to Report / Management Accounts and managing teams both internally and remotely.
- A thorough understanding of the Record to Report / Management Accounts, elements and supporting systems.
- Experience and knowledge in lean and standardisation.
- Ability to motivate and resolve problems within the onshore and offshore team.
- Shared service centre / big company background.
- Experience with in a multi-site business environment.
- Proven track record of taking ownership of team performance.
- Target driven, using KPI data to drive efficiencies.
Please send a CV and salary expectation for immediate consideration.