Group Financial Controller - TES Global - Sheffield
Brewster Partners is delighted to be working with a forward thinking, fast paced PE backed services business in Sheffield, in support of their appointment of a Group Financial Controller.
The business is at the forefront of digital innovation with a strong emphasis on software and technology.
Creating a positive working environment and promoting an engaging and inclusive workforce are central to their core values. This appointment is critical to the next phase of their growth and development.
The Group Financial Controller is a key member of the senior management team and will be expected to play an integral role in the development of the Group strategy. Key duties will include:
- Leadership of the group central finance team and overseeing the monthly and quarterly financial reporting, as well as AP and AR teams
- Managing relationships with 3rd party advisors including group insurance policies and pension providers
- Analysis and interpretation of performance data and forecast results, and preparation of subsequent trend analysis
- Acting as a deputy to the CFO and performing the role of a leader in the business, ensuring the team are motivated and engaged, and ensuring external relationships are managed effectively
- Project management of the centralisation of the accounting function, ensuring systems, processes and procedures are coherently aligned across the business and well documented
- Ensuring effective controls are in place and accounting practices are aligned with relevant and up to date accounting standards
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting business in Sheffield that is continually evolving and looking to grow both organically and through acquisition. There are excellent prospects to develop and progress through the business.
To be considered for this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- High calibre finance leader with significant post-qualification experience in a financial leadership role
- Ideally ACA Qualified from a leading accountancy practice, with substantial experience gained in industry (candidates with other qualifications will be considered)
- Must have experience within a large complex business with a direct influence on leadership, change and development
- Must be technically competent – although this is not a detailed technical role, candidates should have a background in technical accounting but have since progressed into a more influential, leadership role
- Candidates with experience of centralisation or within a shared service environment would be highly desirable
Excellent Salary and Management Benefits Package on offer
If you are interested in this role and you feel you have the required candidate traits, please apply ASAP confirming your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.