Head of Finance
The key duties of the role include:
- Finance Business Partner with the Corporate cost centres driving better cost management of corporate overheads and the accuracy of corporate budgets and forecasts.
- Legal entity ownership of all Corporate entities and ensure the financial records are accurate.
- Work with the various Group functions to define the intercompany trading framework, policies and procedures and the allowable financial interactions between legal entities.
- Work with Group Tax and Group Legal to approve the creation of all new legal entities and establish that the proposed trading relationships comply with the intercompany policies and procedures, taxation regulatory rules and internal funding covenants.
- Be responsible to build and then maintain the official database of legal entities and to reconcile with systems.
- Responsibility to maintain and publish the allowed legal entity intercompany trading flows as legal structures develop.
- To ensure intercompany trading adheres to the trading policies established and investigate balances that lie outside this agreed framework.
- Drive compliance with the intercompany framework, policies and procedures.
- Produce quarterly intercompany report for Group Financial Controller.
- Co-ordinate intercompany invoicing and settlement process.
- Maintain documentation of intercompany positions.
- Ensure that intercompany transactions are properly recorded and work with treasury and tax to make sure they are settled on a timely basis.
- Define the Oracle and Hyperion ledger structure required to support the agreed intercompany trading models.
- Degree qualified and hold a recognised accountancy qualification
- Extensive experience within Group Reporting, Accounting or Treasury Accounting
- Ability to interact with Senior Management both in Corporate functions and in the regions
- Experience of changing culture, systems and processes
- Knowledge of legal company structures and governance