Group Financial Controller
Our client is a well regarded and successful international consumer business. Currently seeking a high calibre Group Financial Controller to work closely with the CFO and FD. You will be asked to take responsibility for the management of a team of 10 reports (3 direct) and be part of an up beat passionate exceptional team of professionals.
Suited to a Senior Finance Manager looking for a step up alternatively those operating at Group FC level seeking a change/ new challenge.
You will be joining the business at an exciting time, as it continues to experience ongoing successes in terms of international development and investment in e-commerce.
Key responsibilities within the role will be as follows:
- Over all management and direction of the finance and operational finance activities of the business
- Manage and develop a team of 10 - 3 direct reports
- Develop financial reporting systems and processes
- Lead the month management accounting process
- Manage the relationship with external auditors; develop the audit process
- Lead the development of the AR/ AP team and oversee the payroll manager
- Lead the development of FX hedges and support in respect of ongoing wider financial and commercial projects
- Applicants myst possess the following
- ACA/ CA / ACCA qualification - significant relevant PQE experience
- Ability to influence at a senior level; work well with both finance and non finance professionals at all levels
- Ability to think strategically as well as successful view and add to the wider business picture
- A retail/ consumer/ mulit sit/ ecommerce background would be useful but not essential.